Adjustable Skates Pair
CM60, CM120 & CM240
- Industrial shifting skates are designed for moving heavy objects.
- They are ideal for moving factory machinery, power generators, large steel constructions etc.
- Loads can be raised using either a roller crowbar or a hydraulic jack.
- Skates are maintenance free with sealed bearings.
- They are fitted with handles for ease of carrying and positioning.
- The tops of the skates are covered with an anti-slip rubber mat for stability and protection of loads.
- Adjustable skates consist of a pair of skates each. These can be linked using two steel rods
- The rods are loose inside tubes welded onto the sides of the skates
- The rods prevent the skates from skidding and travelling at different speeds
- They are typically used with one or two steerable skates to form a triangular or rectangular skate set
- The distance between the skates can be freely adjusted from 500 to 1200mm (model CM60)
- The distance between the skates can be freely adjusted from 720 to 1200mm (models CM120 and CM240)
|Capacity||6000 kg||12000 kg||24000 kg|
|No. of Rollers||8||12||16|
|Rollers||ø 85 x 90 mm Nylon||ø 85 x 90 mm Nylon||ø 83 x 85 mm Steel|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||250 x 200 x 115 mm||350 x 200 x 115 mm||425 x 220 x 115 mm|
|O/A Dimensions (L x W)||325* x 270** mm||420* x 270** mm||495* x 290** mm|
|Weight||30 kg||38 kg||65 kg|
* with handle
** with side rod tubes