Safe Pallet Puller
The Safe Pallet Puller is designed to pull pallets to a safe lifting position on a van, truck or lorry, by a forklift truck. The Safe Pallet Puller comes in two parts: the elongated hook and the strap containing adjustable anchor points.
- Attach the pallet puller metal hook to central stump of the pallet you wish to move, ensuring a secure fit
- With the hook in position attach the strap to the open ended coupling using the metal oval ring
- Keep a degree of tension on the strap
- Thread the strap through an anchor point of the forklift truck
- Use safety hook to secure to ring
- Forklift truck should pull slowly without jerking movements
|Pallet Puller Regular
|Pallet Puller Medium
|For side or back door loading access.
|Works with 4000mm loading length
using side door loading.
|For vehicles without side door
loading access e.g. Box Luton vans.