Safe Pallet Puller
The Safe Pallet Puller is designed to pull pallets to a safe lifting position on a van, truck or lorry, by a forklift truck. The Safe Pallet Puller comes in two parts: the elongated hook and the strap containing adjustable anchor points.
- Attach the pallet puller metal hook to central stump of the pallet you wish to move, ensuring a secure fit
- With the hook in position attach the strap to the open ended coupling using the metal oval ring
- Keep a degree of tension on the strap
- Thread the strap through an anchor point of the forklift truck
- Use safety hook to secure to ring
- Forklift truck should pull slowly without jerking movements
|DESCRIPTION||Pallet Puller Regular||Pallet Puller Medium|
|PULLING CAPACITY||1000 kg||1000 kg|
|STRAP LENGTH||3700 mm||5000 mm|
|LOADING LENGTH||3000 mm||4350 mm|
|NOTE 1||For side or back door loading access.|
|NOTE 2||Works with 4000mm loading length
using side door loading.
|For vehicles without side door
loading access e.g. Box Luton vans.